Wanna know

June 24, 2020

Live Like Ghost



On the mountain I was driving,
Suddenly saw my car falling,
It collapsed, I died became a ghost,
All was lost- nothing to show and nothing to boast!

I roamed around, as a free 'spirit’,
In life of a ghost I found the merit
No anxiety, mind was stress free,
With my loved ones I seemed to live just happily!

I woke up to my astonishment,
Thinking why dying I had dreamt?
But I realized with the passing day,
That to be content and carefree, it had been my way!

What if I did the same here,
While living have no burden or fear,
And live my life to the fullest,
Knowing whatever makes me delighted is the best!


- FIONAA THAWANI

    I SEE I WRITE



9 comments:

  1. Very deep and thoughtful! Great poem, Fionaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most inspiring write-ups I have read...i am awestruck to know such a young kid has written something so deep...keep writing and inspiring us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome, defined very clearly. Keep going you have a beautiful future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing thought simply out of world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spirituality at it's best!!

    Wonder girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is written beautifully I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderfully written 😍

    ReplyDelete